Monday, April 21, 2008

Over a month

Well it has been over a month since my last post. I am officially the worst blogger ever. My readership has dropped off the end of the world and I may never regain them all. I am the chief of all bad bloggers. But that is ok! Paul said he was the chief of sinners and he was chosen by God to be a great leader. He was a man that tought others about the greatness of Christ.

Now by no means am I comparing myself to Paul, but there is hope that eventually I may still encourage others through my irregular posts. May God bless me and this blog. See you all tomorrow.

Yes, you heard correctly, tomorrow. Until then,

In the service of Christ,
Chris

2 Comments:

At April 22, 2008 at 2:02 PM , Blogger Elizabeth said...

whats today that you will see me?

glad to see that you are once again blogging

 
At April 22, 2008 at 2:47 PM , Blogger Chris said...

I meant that I would see you in a cyberspace kinda way.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home